- FOURTEEN MODELS AVAILABLE TO FIT COPPER TUBING FROM 1/4 THROUGH 4-1/8 INCHES O.D.
- AUTO BRAZED, MIG WELDED AND CLAMPED
- EACH UNIT PRESSURE TESTED AND VACUUM TESTED USING HIGH SENSITIVE HELIUM LEAK DETECTION DEVICE
- CLEANDE AND SEALED IN PLASTIC WRAP
- STAINLESS STEEL CORRUGATED TUBING AND HIGH TENSILE WIRE BRAID
- UL LISTED AND CE CERTIFIED
Coolmate Vibration absorbers are designed for installation in the suction and discharge
lines of Air conditioning and Refrigeration system to dampen the transmission of compressor-induced vibration through system piping.
Coolmate Vibration absorbers are constructed of deep pitch corrugated tubing for increased flexibility and vibration absorption, covered by high tensile wire braid for superior strength. Inner grooved ferrule and copper tube end are soldered by high temperature braze alloys and MIG welded to corrugated tubing, then inserted into high tensile wire braid. End of wire braid is covered by outer ferrule and pressed firmly by high oil pressure clamping machine.
The units are designed for marking sweat connection to refrigerant piping.
Each Coolmate Vibration absorber is pressure tested then carefully vacuum tested using a highly sensitive helium mass spectromter leak detection device, Units are cleaned, dehydrated, sealed in plastic wrap and individually boxed after final inspection to maintain cleanliness and dryness prior to installation.
Coolmate Vibration absorbers are compatible with all kinds of refrigerants and their lubricants.
1. Due to a continuous program for product improvement, specifications and dimensions are subject to change.
2. Coolmate Vibration Absorbers are also available with Stainless steel tube ends.